Monday 3 October 2011

Evaluation

Evaluation

My final piece of photography came out really well there was good points and bad points. Used a large format camera, this is where you have to go underneath a cloak to see the image on the screen. When you look at the picture it appears back to front, this I found quite challenging to pull off a good shot as I found it hard to even see Tiz (the person I was photographing) It took me a while to get the shot and Tiz was getting a bit restless standing in the same spot a lengthy amount of time, but I managed to pull off a really good shot, her head was titled to the side and she had a really nice smile. It took a week for the pictures to come through, but next lesson we then photo shopped the image. This is where we had to add text to the picture. I used a picture of me that Holly took as it came out really well. On that picture I was standing to the left of the frame and a shadow on the right, I had a really good idea so I flipped the image on the other side so it looked like there was a mirror in the middle and one of me standing on either end of the picture. The text that I entered to the frame was “I have split personalities” I chose this because there was 2 pictures of me and I wanted a contrast as a good and a bad side. The final image with the text came out really well, there is a few things I would change but only minor things, on the picture there is a gap in my hair which I seem to notice every time I look at it and maybe if I was standing a bit more centre and you cant see my whole body, the picture has cut of some of my right shoulder.

No comments:

Post a Comment